ENGINEERING & PHARMA
From our vast experience with clients within the areas of Engineering & Pharma, comes the need to create a new business unit in Talent Search People – specializing in the selection of profiles in these two sectors. Our department has a team of multilingual consultants who focus on sourcing Engineering & Pharma profiles. Their aim is to satisfy the recruitment needs of our national and international clients. Within the most predominant profiles in Engineering, we identify technicians, engineers or factory managers. Meanwhile, in Pharmacy our target profiles include Nursing staff, Doctors, Research + Development staff, Regulatory Affairs and Pharmaceutical Sales Representatives.
What are the most common profiles in Engineering?
- Manager (factory, industrial)
- Engineer (production, quality, preserving)
- Technician (risk prevention, renewable energies)
- Team leader (department, project)
- Manager (laboratory, records)
What are the most common profiles in Pharma?
- Representative (sales, hospital)
- Pharmaceutical Sales Representative
- Technician (production, quality, preserving)
- Executive (regulatory affairs, organizational networks)
- Project Leader
- Manager (medical, nurse, sales)
- Hospital director