Client Manager with English and another European language
Finance & Legal
Our client provides services for the registration of shareholders, administration of employee stock plans and other solutions in governance and compliance.
As a Client Manager, your main objective will be managing client actions and delivering financial analysis and costings.
You will be responsible for:
- Building and maintaining proactive and positive relationships with clients, managing portfolios effectively and efficiently, building client trust in our capability to deliver, ensuring client retention.
- Managing client actions and delivering resolution to issues, through creative solutions and service excellence, meeting your client portfolios expectations and satisfaction.
- Assisting and supporting management team by identifying potential revenue opportunities, meeting associated EBITDA goals.
- Designing, developing and delivering professional presentations both internally and externally.
- Compiling and delivering well-structured financial analysis and costings.
- Supporting colleagues to ensure completion of core governance and procedures so as to maintain compliance and regulatory responsibilities.
- Maintaining customer information as required for internal analysis.
- Effectively representing Client Management within the organisation, providing education and upskilling to a range of colleagues.
- Actively identifying opportunities for efficiencies, solutions and synergies within the group and wider business.
We are looking for a person with the following qualifications, experience and skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree and Master Degree, ideally in Business Administration, Finance or similar fields.
- Industry knowledge is a plus.
- Advanced level of business English, both written as spoken. Additional European languages are a big plus.
- Previous experience within Client Management role within financial services or direct Compensation and Benefits role.
- Strong experience in delivering exceptional customer service.
- Significant experience in planning and managing workload to meet deadlines.
- Share Plan experience (products and regulatory) and/or higher Industry Qualification (eg. Certified Equity Professional (CEP), Institute of Chartered Secretaries Association ICSA, Bankers Institute) is desirable, but not essential.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Driven and ambitious.
- Experienced communicator with emotional intelligence.
- Strong problem solving ability within boundaries of authority.
- Ability to work independently and proactively and to navigate within the organization.
- Commercial views on contracts/requests of clients re-services.
- Ability to identify and solve problems.
- Numeracy skills.
- Full time position (9h-18h) in an international environment.
- Great possibilities of growth within the company.
- Additional benefits such as: pension plan, discounted private medical insurance, employee stock purchase plan, transport and childcare vouchers, "Más Vida Red" telephone advice.
- Dynamic working environment in the city center of Barcelona.
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 216)