You can no longer apply to this job. This job is no longer available. Please contact us if you're interested in jobs like this one.
Administrative Quality Assurance Team
L'Hospitalet de Llobregat, Barcelona, Spain
Finance & Legal
Leading company in the Iberian Peninsula in the areas of Innovation and Development for laboratories and hospitals: In Vitro Diagnostics and Scientific Instrumentation.
- Implementation: working with those in charge, of: plans, manuals, procedures, processes, documentation, records, new services... Promote the implementation of the management of IS&S system in the department.
- Maintenance and Modification: management of the library's documentation IS&S: review documentation workflows, make documentation available, maintenance and modification of the management system documentation.
- Monitoring: report to Quality Manager IS&S WW on the development of the service management system, showing the relevant problems. Monitoring of the documentation of the IS&S services management system.
- Review: changes in the system received in IS&S QA Requirements: at documentary level.
- Internal Customer Services: assist staff involved in the development of the system of IS&S services management in the preparation of relevant documentation. Attend staff IS&S in the necessary internal requirements of the organization as external policies for IS&S service management. Give adequate documentation and support throughout the department to comply with the rules, requirements and policies internal and external relating to the service management. Resolution of user profile incidences.
- Users Maintenance: Register - Unregister users at system. Change passwords and unlock entries to tghe system. Add - delete roles. Add - deleted ABAPS and tables
- Implement the requests processed by users: assignation of user's authorization profiles. Add/delete transactions. Add/delete authorization objects.
- Collaboration with other IS&S Teams: support to the rest of IS&S teams.
We are looking for a person that meets the following requirements:
-Former training in Quality
-At least 1-2 years of experience in the field
-Knowledge of SAP
- Native level of Spanish
-Advanced English level
-Ability to work as a team
- Continued professional training
- Immediate incorporation
- Excelent enviroment
- Social Benefits
- Competitive salary
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext: 262)