Accounts Receivable Accountant with Spanish
Finance & Legal
Our client is one of the world´s largest suppliers of films for pharmaceutical, medical devices, food, electronics and general packaging.
As a Accounts Receivable Accountant with Spanish you will be responsable for:
- Handling of Factoring process, posting of factoring statements reconciliation;
- Processing of receipts of payments;
- Posting of bank statements and cash allocation;
- Processing of deductions and if applicable generating of credit notes;
- Enter and forward invoice deductions;
- Enter and post manual invoices;
- Support AR intercompany reconciliation;
- Process AR month end closing activities;
- Perform AR reporting;
- Support in the preparation of financial statements;
- Maintenance of accounts;
- Participate in project work;
- Provide support related to annual and interim audits.
We are looking for a professional with the following qualifications, experience and skills:
• Bachelor degree in Accounting, Finance or similar field;
• Good knowledge of English and Spanish;
• Proficiency in ERP systems and MS Office;
• Strong Team Work skills
• Good analytical and Organisation skills;
• Effective business writing and professional communication skills;
• Ability to work in an international global work environment.
- 2+ years of professional experience in finance and accounting or equivalent;
- Experience in factoring;
- Experience within a Shared Service Centre environment and transition.
- Proficiency in ERP systems and MS Office, namely advanced MS Excel knowledge;
- Strong Team Work skills;
- Good analytical, planning and organisation skills;
- Effective business writing and professional communication skills;
- Ability to work in an international global work environment.
- Customer Focus: internal external client, excellent service oriented.
- Collaboration: accountability, integrity and ethical values.
- Communication: emotional intelligence; assertiveness; resilience.
- Continuous improvement: open mind, curiosity, change orientation, efficient solution oriented, creativity, flexibility.
- High work standards:, independent, systematic and quality oriented way of working, result driven.
- Competitive salary;
- Full time contract (37,5h);
- Food allowance paid in the card;
- Health insurance;
- Flexible office hours (Monday to Friday);
- Opportunity of professional development.
(+351) 21 145 01 53
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 313)