Senior Accounts Payable Accountant with German
Finance & Legal
Our client is one of the world´s largest suppliers of films for pharmaceutical, medical devices, food, electronics and general packaging.
As a Senior Accounts Payable Accountant with German you will be responsable for:
• Handling of processes in accounts payable;
• Receipt and audit of invoice;
• Enter, check and post invoices with and without purchase order;
• Payment of liabilities;
• Reconciliation of yet to be performed payments, execution of payment run and transfer to bank;
• Support in the preparation of financial statements (month, quarter, year);
• Execution of balance reconciliation, Accruals, etc…;
• Account maintenance;
• Handling of consignment stock clearing process and invoice postings;
• Support intercompany AP reconciliation;
• Participation in project work;
• Handling external and internal queries via email / phone;
• Provide support related to annual and interim audits;
• Perform internal audit regular controls;
• Suport and guide Junior AP Accountants on daily business.
We are looking for a professional with the following qualifications, experience and skills:
• Bachelor degree in Accounting, Finance or similar field;
• High level of German and good knowledge of English;
• Proficiency in ERP systems and MS Office;
• Strong Team Work skills
• Good analytical and Organisation skills;
• Effective business writing and professional communication skills;
• Ability to work in an international global work environment.
• 5+ years of professional experience in finance and accounting or equivalent;
• Experience within a Shared Service Centre environment and transition
• Good knowledge of IFRS;
• Good knowledge of accounting standards in the German GAAP
• Good knowledge of cost and performance accounting.
• Team player;
• Review work performed by Junior AP Accountants and provide training;
• Work effectively with people from all backgrounds, promoting inclusion and respect for diversity;
• Build Trust and Partnerships;
• Treat sensitive and/or confidential information appropriately.
• Costumer Focus: internal external client, excelent service oriented.
• Collaboration: accountability, integrity and ethical values.
• Communication: emotional intelligence; assertiveness; resilience.
• Continuous improvement: open mind, curiosity, change orientation, efficient solution oriented, creativity, flexibility.
• High work standards: independent, systematic and quality oriented way of working, result driven.
- Salary from 20.000 - 24.000 euros gross / year;
- Full time contract (37,5h);
- Food allowance paid in the card;
- Health insurance;
- Flexible office hours (Monday to Friday);
- Opportunity of professional development.
(+351) 21 145 01 53
(+34) 932 310 000 (Ext. 314)