You can no longer apply to this job. This job is no longer available. Please contact us if you're interested in jobs like this one.
Finance & Legal
Our client is a company that supplies food, grain and energy products around the world.
As a Finance Responsible, you will report to the Head of Finance EMEA.
You will be responsible for:
- Accounting payable and receivable. General and Administrative cost recognition. Travel expenses.
- Balance sheet / bank / Intercompany reconciliations in Black line
- Mark to Market calculation of open contracts and inventory
- Monthly G&A cost allocation and accruals
- Follow up local accounting and USGAAP reporting
- Analytical review of the financial results in collaboration with commercial team
- Manage the relation with internal and external auditors
- Manage tax compliance service providers in relation to local taxes and EU VAT fillings
We are looking for a professional with the following qualifications, experience and skills:
- Academic background in Finance and/or Accounting
- USGAAP experience is a plus – especially related to trading industry (Mark to Market).
- Minimum 10 years of expierence as Finance/Accounting position
- Good communicator
- Proactive and dynamic person
- Decisive, flexible and team-worker
(+34) 93 231 00 00