QA Engineer Trainee
Sant Joan Despi, Spain
Our client is a Swiss international company that provide services for trade facilitation. They have an extensive network of offices around the world and about 4000 employees providing service to their clients every day. To support their business, they develop custom applications with the aim of improving productivity and reducing operational costs.
Join the multinational environment!
Their applications are developed and maintained in a dedicated Software Factory located in Barcelona. The centre is composed of a small and dynamic team that work in an agile way to provide effective applications with a focus on quality, robustness and new technologies.
They value an excellent atmosphere and motivation in order employees can work with pleasure and quality, based on clear objectives and a software strategy. They work with SCRUM and promote teamwork as the essential pillar of good software development.
As a QA Engineer Trainee you will be responsible for:
- Designing manual and automatic test cases with QA tools
- Test case execution
- Training in Cotecna applications
- Involved in a team based on SCRUM methodology
We are thinking in a person with the following skills:
- Student of IT Telecomunications or Computer Science degree
- Fluency in English
-Dynamic, proactive and eager to learn
- Knowledge of Visual Studio 2012 or higher, TFS usage
- Knowledge of WPF is a plus
- Basic knowledge of SCRUM or agile methodologies
- Basic experience with SQL Server 2008R2, 2012
What do we offer?
- >6 months internship
- Part time (4h/day) ideally in the morning
- Retribution: 650 euros/month
- Possibility to grow within an international company with a proactive and enhancing environment
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 345)