You can no longer apply to this job. This job is no longer available. Please contact us if you're interested in jobs like this one.
CTO - Chief Technology Officer
IT & E-Commerce
Our client is a cyberthreat intelligence provider located in Barcelona looking for a CTO. This person will be responsible for the management of the products as well as the internal and external delivery teams, external vendors, infrastructure team and internal development team.
Reporting directly to the CEO, your main tasks will be:
- Build strong productive relationship with managers and staff across Product Development and IT.
- Identify and resolve business , Product Development and IT issues.
- Work with internal IT staff to deliver dependencies outside of the project team.
- Management of suppliers to ensure delivery according to agreed objectives.
- Stakeholders management.
- Provide mentorship and support to junior members.
- Take charge of platform development, owning the engineering budget and making key decisions on technical architecture.
- Deliver prototypes.
- Monitor KPIs and IT budgets to assess technological performances.
- Significant experience in managing diverse software development teams, IT, devops/ and hacking experts.
- Minimum 4 years experience in a Senior IT role, as well as experience in architecture design development.
- Degree in Computer Science or other technical discipline.
- Proven management experience (+15 years) of large technical teams.
- Experience in Saas, B2B solution delivery.
- Strong customer understanding that blends technical skills.
- Fluent in English.
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- Indefinite contract.
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 296)