You can no longer apply to this job. This job is no longer available. Please contact us if you're interested in jobs like this one.
Digital Product Owner
IT & E-Commerce
A performance marketing company is looking for an Digital Product Owner to join their new office in Barcelona.
- Taking ownership of the website's product vision and road map.
- Increasing revenue and traffic in a sustainable manner for your website.
- Creating a data-driven culture among your team based on insights from multiple channels.
- Tracking and analysing customer behaviour to define user stories, improve UX, and optimize user happiness with your product.
- Presenting your team's achievements and learnings in demos and retrospectives.
- Prioritizing your team's backlog based on business value and ensure QA procedures are followed on all new developments.
- Collaborating with the product manager and main stakeholders in preparation for quarterly program increment planning events.
- Driving innovation and growth on your product, while ensuring proper KPIs are in place to provide clarity and insights.
- Collaborating with developers and understanding the scope of any technical enabling works.
- Collaborating with shared service teams, such as content, SEO, and design to ensure smooth workflows and that deadlines are met.
- Collaborating closely with commercial and financial manager to provide clear P&L statements and ensure your product provides ROI.
- Understanding of the affiliate business model and experience with either casino, sports betting or forex sites.
- Communication and leadership skills.
- Performing market research, competitor analysis, and gap analysis for your product.
- Creating a vision, roadmap and strategy for a product operating within gaming industry.
- Product's full life cycle, from vision, ideation prototyping, through to development, testing, release and continual improvement.
- 3+ yearsworking as a product owner within an Agile environment and are used to working with a team of designers, writers, SEO analysts, software developers and account managers.
- Metrics and KPI's used to measure the core health of your products.
- Gather insights about your customers and how to improve their experience across the conversion funnel.
- Hold a degree level or equivalent.
- Training supported.
- International private health.
- 26 vacation days + local vacations.
- 5% pension contribution (after 6 months).
- Travel benefit.
- Wellness benefit.
- Flexible working hours.
- Working remotely (if necessary).
- Development within the company.
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 287)