IT Support Lead
IT & E-Commerce
30.000 - 40.000 €
A performance marketing company is looking for an IT Support Lead to join their new office in Barcelona.
- Provide technical support and day-to-day desktop support to employees
- Configuring and managing several servers
- Managing and maintaining VoIP system
- Maintaining software licenses
- Maintaining and managing backups
- Obtaining quotes from suppliers and managing expenses
- Leading and mentoring other IT support colleagues
- Taking ownership of the IT Budget for your office
- Collaborate with other IT Support managers to write and maintain IT Policies for our Blexr staff
- Recruit, train and support IT staff
- Responsible for the installation and configuration of software and hardware
- Give suggestions for the improvement of the company's IT department
- At least five years' experience in a similar role
- Great interpersonal skills
- Good understanding of switches, routers, servers, cables, racks, firewalls, LAN, WAN and VoIP
- Good knowledge of TXP/IP, DNS, Latency and QoS
- Comfortable working without supervision, but also good at contributing to a team
- Experience in setting up a new business and managing a team
- Experience in an Agile environment using Scrum
- High proficiency in office infrastructure management
- Training supported.
- International private health.
- 26 vacation days + local vacations.
- 5% pension contribution (after 6 months).
- Travel benefit.
- Wellness benefit.
- Flexible working hours.
- Working remotely (if necessary).
- Development within the company.
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 287)