You can no longer apply to this job. This job is no longer available. Please contact us if you're interested in jobs like this one.
PHP web developer
IT & E-Commerce
Our client is an important editorial specialized in legal, labour and financial advice based in Barcelona with branches in 5 different countries.
As a PHP web developer you will:
- Develop the new internal framework to publish editorial content.
- Implement new modules for current sites.
- Maintenance and incident management.
- 3 years of experience in PHP web development inside a team.
- Experience in Symfony
- Experience in web services (AJAX, REST APIs...).
- Experience with in relational (Postgres, MySQL) and ideally NoSQL databases
- Used to work with version control (Git, GitFlow).
- Good programing practices
- High level of English or French
- Willing to travel
- Experience in TDD
- CI/CD, Phing
- DevOps, Docker, Vagrant, AWS
- Microservice design
- Drupal, EZ Plaftorm
- Functional testing
- Cache management (Redis/Varnish)
- Permanent contract.
- International work environment.
- Competitive salary.
- Flexible working hours.
- Other benefits.
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 255)