QA Automation Manager/Lead
IT & E-Commerce
Our client is the most powerful pricing technology in the event ticket industry.
We are looking for a QA Manager who has extensive experience with functional, automated testing of web application software. This person will help set the overall direction and vision of software product quality for our customer facing, applications. She/he will be responsible for the planning, development, execution and risk assessment of the overall corporate quality assurance strategy. We require someone who will be able to lead, manage, and motivate a talented team of QA engineers.
- Solid leadership, communication, and interpersonal
- Strong project management, including the demonstrated ability to lead multi-departmental project teams and resolve quality-related issues in a timely and effective manner.
- 2+ years managing QA Engineers.
- Proficient in Agile development methodologies and bug tracking tools such as JIRA.
- 5+ years hands on experience creating and running test scripts using frameworks.
- 5+ years hands on experience writing and executing manual QA test plans.
- Experience in service/RESTful API testing with an understanding of HTTP protocols, Selenium, Cucumber, Appium, Saucelabs or Robotium.
- Business Analyst experience is a plus.
- Amazing work environment and coworkers
- Competitive Salary
- 26 days of annual holidays
- Flexible Hours Work From Home policy
- Private health insurance with dental coverage
- Free English and Spanish classes
- Discount on Gym Membership (Gymforless)
- Fresh fruits, tea and coffee
- Great office with ping pong table
- Team building events
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (ext. 283)