Senior QA Automation Engineer
IT & E-Commerce
Our client is the most powerful pricing technology in the event ticket industry.
As the Senior QA Automation you will be the responsible for software testing and writing automated tests, as well as analyzing quality of the product.
The Senior QA Automation must have the following qualifications, experience and skills:
- Good soft skills, team player (our team is amazing, believe us!)
- Strong professional working experience
- A degree in computer science or equivalent
- Intermediate level of English (Company will give you the option to join English classes to improve)
- Proficient in Agile development methodologies and bug tracking tools such as JIRA.
- 5+ years hands on experience creating and running test scripts using frameworks.
- 5+ years hands on experience writing and executing manual QA test plans.
- Experience in service/RESTful API testing with an understanding of http protocols (Selenium, Cucumber, Appium, Saucelabs or Robotium).
- Amazing work environment and coworkers
- Competitive Salary
- 26 days of annual holidays
- Flexible Hours Work From Home policy
- Private health insurance with dental coverage
- Free English and Spanish classes
- Discount on Gym Membership (Gymforless)
- Fresh fruits, tea and coffee
- Great office with ping pong table
- Team building events
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (ext. 283)