You can no longer apply to this job. This job is no longer available. Please contact us if you're interested in jobs like this one.
Web Developer (HTML/CSS)
IT & E-Commerce
To meet the ever-increasing demands from their global customers, our client is creating two new agile development teams in Barcelona, one of the most attractive hi-tech locations in Europe. In the World Trade Center Barcelona, their inspirational and open working environment could be the place to nurture your talent and fast track your ideas. Be part of the experience of developing their next generation of software!
They work in autonomous, fast-paced, agile SCRUM teams. With as little bureaucracy as possible, our non-hierarchical management style creates space for innovation and experimentation. You could be at the creative heart of diverse international product development teams, empowered to take your own decisions to achieve amazing outcomes. "Our employees run our company (and even elect our management…)"
They are one of the leading providers of digital workplace solutions and web-based services, with 1,500 employees around the world. Our Talent Management Solution helps companies develop and implement talent strategies, such as performing recruiting, learning, development, career and succession planning tasks effectively and efficiently.
- Discuss UX and interaction specifications with our designers and bring ideas to improve the end user experience on all our web products.
- Ensure our web projects deliver a seamless experience across browsers and devices.
You should have at least 3 years experience working on front-end technologies with a special focus on UI. You are willing to learn new tools and technologies and push your boundaries.
- You have mastered CSS, HTML, SASS and the SCSS syntax, are able to deliver rock-solid web experiences regardless the viewport, browser vendor or device in use
- Love for web components and component-driven architectures. You know how to structure your CSS code to maximize scalability and reduce code duplication
- Solid knowledge of the latest RWD techniques with proven experience on implementing RWD grid systems using flexbox and related features
- You know when and how to put the right animation or transition to enhance our UX
- CSS specificity, progressive enhancement or measuring units (em, rem, vw, vh …etc) are no mystery for you
- CSS pre-processors and post-processors and other frontend task runners are your best friends: Gulp, Grunt, WebPack, PostCSS, etc.
- Proficient with Git is a must. Used to work with VCS, specially Git
- Fluent in English, you are good at communicating ideas and collaborate in teams
What's expecting you?
Forming a part of an innovative team
Team spirit and team work in a dedicated, professional and efficient company
Plenty room for independence, flat hierarchies and individual development opportunities
Team spirit and team work
Transparent, dynamic and flexible company culture. Our employees run our company!
Talent Search People is an international recruitment agency based in Barcelona, Madrid and Lisbon. We provide highly specialised recruitment services within our four areas of expertise: Sales & Marketing, IT & E-Commerce, Native Speakers and Finance & Administration.