Site Reliability Engineer (SRE)
IT & E-Commerce
As a SRE you'll have the following responsibilities:
- Administer our infrastructure built on Amazon Web Services
- Maintain services once they are live by measuring and monitoring availability, latency and overall system health.
- Scale systems sustainably through mechanisms like automation, and evolve systems by pushing for changes that improve reliability and velocity.
- Practice sustainable incident response and blameless postmortems.
- Automate key deployment, monitoring, testing, and verification processes.
- Work collaboratively with developers in supporting new features, services, releases.
- Continuously monitor/improve the quality of our platforms.
- Take place in rotating on-call.
We are looking for:
- At least 5-7 years of demonstrable systems administration experience working in large setups.
- Linux (fundamental)
- Strong experience in AWS
- Networking: VPC, subnet, security groups,
- Compute services: EC2, ECS, Lambda,
- Developer tools: CodePipeline, CodeBuild, CodeDeploy,
- Databases: RDS (MySQL, SQL/Server), Elasticache, ElasticSearch
- Strong experience with change management systems (Preferably Ansible)
- Experience with Terraform framework for manage AWS infrastructure
- Experience in one or more of the following:
-(other backend/frontend languages are welcome )
- Team player. Above all we believe in the power of teamwork over individual success
- Highly motivated self-starter
- Quick learner. Capacity to quickly grasp new concepts and tools rapidly.
- Great communication skills and able to give visibility on the work being done
- Flexible working hours.
- Possibility to work remotely.
- Training with certificates.
- Ticket gourmet.
- A fantastic opportunity to be part of a fast-paced and rapidly growing team that has revolutionised the industry.
- A chance to work with a passionate, driven and fun global team.
- Hands-on work after quick ramp up openness to new solutions and improvements.
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 287)