.NET Software Engineer
Madrid, Netherlands, The
IT & E-Commerce
35.000 - 45.000 €
Our client is a Dutch company leader in its sector and with presence in various development centres across the globe; one of them in Alcobendas (Madrid). It develops software specifically designed for Human Resources. It has over 1,000 employees, including more than 200 developers.
They are looking for candidates who are excited to grow and who are motivated to help create technological developments. The philosophy of this new opening is based on teamwork and dedication to overcome challenges
As a Software Engineer your main tasks include:
- Work as part of a scrum team on implementing new features or improve existing features.
- Work together with the tech lead and architect on designs and solution direction.
- Participate in code reviews and pair with your peers when coding.
- Actively work on improving one’s skills and knowledge (with support of the company).
- Participate in knowledge "guilds" and actively share and develop knowledge on software development, professional development, software quality, new technology, new tools and techniques and training.
-As a team, support releasing the software and providing support to operational management.
-Focus on quality assurance and user acceptance of solutions prior to implementation.
- Enjoy an occasional travel to the Netherlands.
- Follow, design and foster best practices and methodologies.
- Self-motivated with strong ability to work independently.
With regards to technical knowledge, the following is necessary:
Bachelor's, Master's or Doctoral degree
Advanced in English speaking and writing
+3/5 year experience in a similar role
Advanced expertise in at least several of the following: .NET C#, Entity Framework, SQL, REST, multi-threading, Visual Studio
Experience building large-scale web services
Skills in technical programming, knowing how to apply design patterns
Continuous Integration experience
Experience with relational databases and writing optimized SQL queries
Some experience in reading UML
Nice to have:
Experience working in a team using srum as agile development methodology
Cloud development (Azure)
Use BDD and TDD practices to write well tested code
Experience with automated testing (Selenium, Specflow)
Distributed/remote teams experience
Relevant MS Certification is preferred
-The opportunity to be part of a challenging centre of talent which is growing
- international environment
We are conscious that flexibility, development and a fair compensation package bring huge benefits to the employee as well as the company
• Work with the best professionals in an innovative and international hub
• Development and growth opportunities within the company
• Inspiring environment to learn and develop yourself with training opportunities
• Autonomy day (Take a day off from your daily duties to research, innovate or self-learning)
• Permanent contract and attractive salaries (according to experience)
• Flexible working hours, 7-10h / 16-19h
• On Fridays, and during whole month of August schedule from 8 to 15.
• Work at home flexibility.
• As a plus, apart from your salary, we offer all employees free Health insurance, restaurant tickets and transport tickets
• Onboarding program (1 week stay in the beautiful city of Amersfoort, Netherland headquarters)
(+34) 91 590 04 31 (Ext. 420)