UI Developer / Maquetador
IT & E-Commerce
Our client is a Dutch company leader in its sector and with presence in various development centres across the globe; one of them in Alcobendas (Madrid).
Leading HR software company and cloud solutions provider with millions of users worldwide and over 50 years of experience. Headquartered in the Netherlands, with hubs in Europe and Latin America, our HR platform helps more than 1500 clients with Human Capital Management (HCM), ranging from Standard payroll to funky eHRM (Human Resource Management) products in the public and private sector.
In Madrid we have already established a major tech hub and agile environment to enable us to develop a new innovative and user friendly HR platform solution that will really rock our industry. We have more than 100 software developers, UX designers and professional staff among others. We want to expand substantially over the coming years, so we are looking for committed people who believe in our long term perspective.
Finally, and ultimately most important, we are looking for team members who share our mindset core values: Smart, Helpful, Conscious, Expert Reliable. Are you up for it?
The UI Developer we are looking for will bring ‘life’ to our designs. He is an expert in design and UI implementation and really really really cares about how the UI looks like, its response time and its appareance and behaviour. He/she is passionate about working close to the visual design.
• Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs. They should work seamlessly on any device with a browser (Desktop/ Tablet / Smartphone)
• Optimize application for maximum performance and scalability
• Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
• Build reusable code and libraries for future use
• Develop new user-facing features
• Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
• Excellent understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
• Server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as SASS/LESS
• Cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
• Code versioning tools, such as TFS, SVN, Git
• Presentation patterns, such as, MVC, MVVM, MVP, …
• W3C Accessibility guidelines.
• Bundling tools, such as, Webpack, Grund, Gulp, Node.js
DESIRABLE ADDITIONALS SKILLS
• Good level of English writing and speaking
• Working experience with Agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanbam, XP) as well as Agile frameworks (Safe, Less)
• Continuous improvement passionate
• Quick on understanding an idea and seeing the implications for implementation. Ability on prototyping as a way of sharing an idea.
• A motivated, customer driven individual
• Have a clear understanding of the concepts of friendly design
We are conscious that flexibility, development and a fair compensation package bring huge benefits to the employee as well as the company
• Work with the best professionals in an innovative and international hub
• Development and growth opportunities within the company
• Inspiring environment to learn and develop yourself with training opportunities
• Autonomy day (Take a day off from your daily duties to research, innovate or self-learning)
• Permanent contract and attractive salaries (according to experience)
• Flexible working hours, 7-10h / 16-19h (Free on Friday afternoons)
• On Fridays, and during whole month of August schedule from 8 to 15. During august finish at 15 every day
• Work at home flexibility. Occasional flexible hours to work from home
• As a plus, apart from your salary, we offer all employees free Health insurance, restaurant tickets and transport tickets
• Macbook pro or HP laptop
• Onboarding program (1 week stay in the beautiful city of Amersfoort, Netherland headquarters)
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext.143)
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext.143)
Talent Search People is an international recruitment agency based in Barcelona, Madrid and Lisbon. We provide highly specialised recruitment services within our four areas of expertise: Sales & Marketing, IT & E-Commerce, Native Speakers and Finance & Administration.