You can no longer apply to this job. This job is no longer available. Please contact us if you're interested in jobs like this one.
Sales Executive with a Native Level of French
Our client is one of the world's largest software company and is at the center of today’s business and technology revolution. As a high achieving sales executive, you will be able to work for a company that offers job mobility, a strong growth outlook, and opportunities to make a difference in the world.
As a Sales Executive, you will build and manage a pipeline of software license opportunities and incremental revenue. The Sales Executive drives opportunity qualifications and manages the opportunities in the pipeline directly or with channel partners. As an integral part of the account team, the Sales Executive leverages presales teams and Business Development teams and closes deals independently or actively through partners.
- Identify sales opportunities with customers and new accounts
- Manage opportunities to develop customer accounts and new accounts
- Create, build, and nurture customer relationships for assigned accounts
- Act as single point of contact for partner-led sales activities
- Leverage field resources to manage sophisticated transactions as necessary
- Provide forecast for deals below threshold and ensure forecast and pipeline accuracy
- Define coverage strategy and an action plan in alignment with the account team
- Execute effective prospecting efforts to maximize coverage of defined accounts
- Drive proactive outbound call activity into net new contacts (for example, lines of business)
- Establish trusted advisor relationships across lines of business that will provide ongoing, accurate account information and future opportunities
- Native level of French
- Excellent level of English
- At least 4 years experience in B2B sales
- Master degree, preferably in business
- Proven sales ability and drive
- Good IT or enterprise resource planning knowledge; an understanding of their solutions is an asset.
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Strong facility with teamwork and an ability to learn and adapt quickly
- Strong customer focus and excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to articulate our client value proposition clearly in an industry context and to listen actively to customers to identify prioritized customer needs
- Ability to work independently with a strong drive for results
- Knowledge and understanding of Indirect channel dynamics
- Knowledge of ERP Market
- Full-time permanent contract
- Excellent salary and commissions structure
- Opportunities for career development
- International work environment
- Great office location
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (ext. 179)
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (ext. 179)
Talent Search People is an international recruitment agency based in Barcelona, Madrid and Lisbon. We provide highly specialised recruitment services within our four areas of expertise: Sales & Marketing, IT & E-Commerce, Native Speakers and Finance & Administration.