You can no longer apply to this job. This job is no longer available. Please contact us if you're interested in jobs like this one.
Inside Sales Engineer with German
Our client is a international marketing and sales solutions provider, which specialises in the IT Industry. They help with contacting and managing suspects, prospects and customers with the objective of developing and growing the business of their clients. The company uses marketing databases, telephone, email or web in order to achieve results that are measurable and profitable. They work with only the very best Blue Chip companies helping they achieve their sales and marketing goals.
The company was founded in 1996 in Bournemouth. It currently has more than 300 employees across 4 sites, which include Bournemouth, England, Miami, USA, Auckland, New Zealand and Barcelona, Spain.
As a Sales Engineer you will work directly in supporting a team of inside sales representatives
working with prospects, customers and partners managing all the technical aspects of pre-sales
activities through a successful deployment.
- Responsible for delivery of technical custom product presentations via web conferencing.
- Design and architect a runtime production solution.
- Provide product installations and custom product configurations remotely.
- Provide product administrative and end user training remotely.
- Work with accounts on setting deployment methodologies.
- Work directly with Product Management team as a liaison to accounts around technical product
- Effectively interact with internal engineering teams to scope out and provide solutions to complex
technical issues for highly visible account opportunities.
- In-depth knowledge and strong operating experience in at least one of the following areas of
specialization: VPN's, Security, Remote/Local Access, WAN, or Wireless (relevant to assignment).
- Minimum 2 year of experience in a B2B, multi-server environment.
- Minimum 1 year of tech support. (ideally Level ||)
- Minimum 2 years’ experience with Microsoft Windows Operating Systems, DNS, Microsoft
Exchange, and IIS required.
- Minimum years’ experience in computer software or systems including security products (firewalls,
anti-virus, intrusion detection, content security, and anti-SPAM technologies), www, email, ftp,
networking, Internet application platform technology, database and analytical related technologies.
- Experience working with integration solutions and software API’s.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience working with relational databases (i.e. SQL).
- Knowledge of routers, switches, and firewalls.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good commercial skills and professionalism.
- Strong knowledge and technical competence in messaging architecture.
- Competitive salary
- Work in a fantastic and modern office
- Excellent Career path - including both promotion and exposure to Top IT companies Globally
- 85% of the Management team are promoted from within
- Detailed training on product line
- Permanent contract
(+34) 93 122 22 06 (ext 307#)
(+34) 93 122 22 06 (ext 307#)
Talent Search People is an international recruitment agency based in Barcelona, Madrid and Lisbon. We provide highly specialised recruitment services within our four areas of expertise: Sales & Marketing, IT & E-Commerce, Native Speakers and Finance & Administration.