QA Automation Engineer
IT & E-Commerce
Our client is an important dutch multinational company who has its own software. They are creating two new agile development teams in Barcelona, one of the most attractive hi-tech locations in Europe.
- Maintaining testing frameworks
- Guidance/consultancy to the developers/team
- Ensuring complete test coverage by understanding functional requirements and technical specifications
- Prepare and execute test cases, regression testing, participate in triage, provide clear feedback to project teams
- Shaping company’s testing best practices
What's expecting you?
- Being part of an innovative team
- Team spirit and team work in a dedicated, professional and efficient company
- Plenty of room for independence, flat hierarchies and individual development opportunities
- Transparent, dynamic and flexible company culture. Our employees run our company!
- Strong knowledge of system and integration testing
- Experience with Selenium, JUnit, java, sql
- Experience in automated API testing
- Experience in load/performance testing of APIs
- Experience in data driven test design
- Basic database skills (SQL and tooling)
- Advanced skills in test design methods (e.g. boundary analysis, equivalent partitions)
- ISTQB foundation level
- Fluency in English is essential
- Java programming
- Basic knowledge of a scripting language (python, bash)
- Flat hierarchies in a transparent company culture.
- Exciting national and international projects.
- Competitive compensation.
- Team spirit and team work in a dedicated, professional and efficient company.
- Plenty of room for independence, flat hierarchies and individual development opportunities.
- Transparent, dynamic and flexible company culture.
Talent Search People is an international recruitment agency based in Barcelona, Madrid and Lisbon. We provide highly specialised recruitment services within our four areas of expertise: Sales & Marketing, IT & E-Commerce, Native Speakers and Finance & Administration.