You can no longer apply to this job. This job is no longer available. Please contact us if you're interested in jobs like this one.
Account Manager with Native level of Portuguese
This company is creating the world’s largest and most original hotel loyalty program for boutique and independent hotels. The company is privately owned and well funded by leading Spanish hoteliers.
This start up company brings together top rated top hotels under one membership
program to reward travelers wherever they go, while empowering independent hotels and boutiques to compete with OTAs and big hotel chains.
They will launch 11 international markets this fall.
We are recruiting natives in different languages -plus fluent in English- to join our growing team.
- Execute the department production funnel plan: review new hotel partner’s profiles right after the agreement have been signed. Follow up all the steps until the final product is ready to go online.
- Receive the requests from prospect hotels that wish to collaborate with us (Inbound) and be the person of contact to close the collaboration, following up and providing always accurate, efficient and prompt service.
- Able to work in conjunction with the field sales team in order to maximize revenue opportunities through teamwork, leveraging our presence in the territory when available.
- Acquire a proficiency level of the back office tools with excellent knowledge of the production and uploading processes as well as the tools offered.
- Proficient use of the company CRM system in order.
- Develop and sustain strong partner relationships, by delivering superior consulting services, ensuring regular communication with key partners.
- Secure the loyalty program is deeply understood and correctly executed by the company hotel partners.
- Provide training and customer centric service at any time a hotel partner may required it.
- Secure inventory through ongoing account management.
- Participating through consistent feedback to the implementation of specific destination strategy, with destinations deep analysis and identifying top sellers.
- Elaborate action plan to improve results for properties that are not executing the program efficiently.
- Meet regularly with the Sales Team and Marketing team to highlight product needs and to improve your territory's
- Meet regularly with the Marketing team to improve your territory’s results.
- Ensure that the destination establishments portfolio is always up to date.
- Native level of Portuguese and high fluency in English
- Knowledge of any EU language is highly valued
- 1-year minimum experience as Account Manager (preferred in the online travel sector).
- Educated to a degree level.
- Organized, disciplined and goals driven person.
- Experience in multitasking and meeting deadlines in a fast-paced team environment.
- Experience understanding and optimizing yield strategies and revenue management tools to drive sales.
- Proficiency with CRM tools and expertise in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint is mandatory.
- International environment
- Competitive Salary
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext 129)
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext 129)
Talent Search People is an international recruitment agency based in Barcelona, Madrid and Lisbon. We provide highly specialised recruitment services within our four areas of expertise: Sales & Marketing, IT & E-Commerce, Native Speakers and Finance & Administration.