You can no longer apply to this job. This job is no longer available. Please contact us if you're interested in jobs like this one.
Payroll & Contracts Coordinator with Spanish and English
Finance & Legal
Our client is a leading global travel search site and app, a place where people are inspired to plan and book direct from millions of travel options at the best prices.
- Preparing work contracts, making sure they are correct and issued timely, as well as requesting references and keeping everything running smoothly
- Administering the new starts paperwork, making sure the internal office and IT teams are aware of who’s joining us, when and where so that everything is organised and ready from day one
- Coordinating the payroll process for our Barcelona office and working closely with our Payroll Provider
- Updating the HR database with new starts and internal mover’s information, little details count
- As part of our wider people team, you’ll get the opportunity to help with ad hoc work when required, especially during busier times when it’s ‘all-hands on deck’
- Making sure the current on-boarding and off boarding process are working smoothly to offer the best experience for our new joiners, you’ll think of how to make it even better
- Background in administration, ideally from a HR or payroll focus. Fluency in Spanish and English.
- Proven experience in creating employment contracts, payroll process and processing on-boarding paperwork, juggling multiple contracts a week.
- Great PC skills and attention to detail, you’ll be able to spot any discrepancies.
- Between 2 or 4 years of experience.
- 23 Days annual leave – plus you can buy up to 5 days
- Private Medical Insurance
- Life Assurance
- Transport ticket – saving tax costs on the cost of a ticker for public transport
- Luncheon Vouchers – tax benefit savings on the costs of meals
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 275)