Payroll fluent in Arabic and English
Our client is a multinational company based in Barcelona.
Our Client is a multinational company, looking to incorporate a Payroll specialist with excellent level of Arabic and English.
Job Description and Qualifications
This role will include processing salary information, payroll-related expenses and time-sheets, input of pay/personnel changes and answering payroll related queries. You will therefore have experience of Social Security/Taxation/statutory payments/payroll-related legislation and be able to manage the end to end process.
• Ensure accurate and timely processing of the assigned payroll countries
• Ensure fixed and variable payroll data is accurately and timely transferred to regional payroll platform
• Initiate the monthly pay cycles and resolve pay generation issues and generate off-cycle payments as required
• Manage expatriate payments for international assignees
• Review system generated reports, determine if accurate processing was accomplished, and correct any errors
• Perform Ad Hoc reporting of payroll data and control reconciliations with finance
• Perform tasks to establish and maintain employee payroll and benefits records
• Document all outside the system work practices and operating guidelines for assigned payrolls
• Provide effective service to internal customers
• Remit payments to tax and social insurance authorities and benefits providers; complete and submit any required regulatory forms
• Calculate tax gross-ups for special payments
• Establish payroll withholdings for court orders
• Provide an effective and efficient administrative support to the local HR function.
• At least 1-2 years relevant payroll experience
• SAP Payroll or any other payroll platform
• Due to the payroll area (North Africa and Middle East) the candidate should speak Arabic and English.
• Customer Service/Support mindset
• Microsoft Office and specifically and extensive knowledge of Microsoft excel
To effectively carry out this role you will be required to be highly confidential, pro-active, well organized and a confident communicator with a track record of working in a customer service environment. As you will work in an international environment it might be requested to function as the backup for other EMEA countries.
Attractive salary+social benefits
Talent Search People is an international recruitment agency based in Barcelona, Madrid and Lisbon. We provide highly specialised recruitment services within our four areas of expertise: Sales & Marketing, IT & E-Commerce, Native Speakers and Finance & Administration.