You can no longer apply to this job. This job is no longer available. Please contact us if you're interested in jobs like this one.
Junior Payroll Specialist fluent in Arabic and English
Our client is a multinational company based in Barcelona.
Our Client is a multinational company, looking to incorporate a Payroll specialist with excellent level of Arabic and English.
Job Description and Qualifications
This role will include processing salary information, payroll-related expenses and time-sheets, input of pay/personnel changes and answering payroll related queries. You will therefore have experience of Social Security/Taxation/statutory payments/payroll-related legislation and be able to manage the end to end process.
• Ensure accurate and timely processing of the assigned payroll countries
• Ensure fixed and variable payroll data is accurately and timely transferred to regional payroll platform
• Initiate the monthly pay cycles and resolve pay generation issues and generate off-cycle payments as required
• Manage expatriate payments for international assignees
• Review system generated reports, determine if accurate processing was accomplished, and correct any errors
• Perform Ad Hoc reporting of payroll data and control reconciliations with finance
• Perform tasks to establish and maintain employee payroll and benefits records
• Document all outside the system work practices and operating guidelines for assigned payrolls
• Provide effective service to internal customers
• Remit payments to tax and social insurance authorities and benefits providers; complete and submit any required regulatory forms
• Calculate tax gross-ups for special payments
• Establish payroll withholding for court orders
• Provide an effective and efficient administrative support to the local HR function.
• Customer Service/Support mindset
• Microsoft Office and specifically and extensive knowledge of Microsoft excel
• Fluency in Arabic and English is essential, other languages are an advantage
• Working permit for the European Union is required!
To effectively carry out this role you will be required to be highly confidential, pro-active, well organized and a confident communicator with a track record of working in a customer service environment. As you will work in an international environment it might be requested to function as the backup for other EMEA countries.
Attractive salary+social benefits
Talent Search People is an international recruitment agency based in Barcelona, Madrid and Lisbon. We provide highly specialised recruitment services within our four areas of expertise: Sales & Marketing, IT & E-Commerce, Native Speakers and Finance & Administration.