Sales Development Representatives
30.000 - 30.000 €
We all need to work to make a living, but what do you want to do with those 40 hours? Do you want to make a quick-start in your career within IT Sales, progress quickly and develop learn every day? Do you want to work with some of the best brands in the industry? And most importantly, do you want to have fun whilst doing so?
Our client is EIMS, Global IT Lead Generation, Sales Telemarketing company based in Barcelona. They care about those three things: 1) providing a great place for you to work; a place where you can have fun and enjoy! 2) a place where you can constantly develop, train and learn and 3) a place where you can kick-start your IT sales career and progress!
They believe in a work hard, play hard environment, and whilst they are a results driven business, they believe that great success should be rewarded. You can check out some of their fun team-building activities on Instagram @eimsbiz. Additionally, they work with a meritocracy approach, where those who are hungry, with drive and a desire to develop trump tenure and experience.
In this position, you will be contacting international businesses on behalf of IT companies and gathering information (IT strategies) in order to generate new business opportunities. As a Sales Development Representative your main responsibilities will be:
- Generate business (B2B) opportunities and build sales pipeline through inbound and outbound activities across the different markets and qualify prospects in terms of their needs, goals, and business environment.
- Fun, positive environment with employees from all over Europe; you’ll be part of a multi-lingual, multi-cultural environment.
- Hands-on, world-class training on new technologies, sales, marketing tools and management
- Opportunities to travel and work from their offices globally in the UK, Miami, and New Zealand.
- Career progression: 95% of their managers globally started in the role you are looking at right now!
We are looking for candidates with the following experience, qualifications and skills:
- Native level in one of the following languages: German, Swedish, Danish, Dutch, English, Polish, Spanish, French or Arabic; good level in English.
- Excellent verbal written communication skills.
- Talented, driven and professional work ethic.
- Interest in sales the business world in general.
- Interest in technology and eager to work in a fast-paced, dynamic, multicultural environment.
- €30,000 per year (€25,000 basis + €5,000 guaranteed every 12 months).
- No prior experience required, just a desire to learn and kick-start your career in IT Sales working on behalf of some of the top vendors in the industry.
- Fun environment, Career Progression Constant Development and Training.
- Full time contract Monday – Friday (usual business working hours apply).
- Location: Barcelona (Global locations in Miami, Bournemouth, Auckland Singapore).
+34 93 231 00 00