Senior Frontend Developer
IT & E-Commerce
Fast growing information design agency currently expanding into the North American Market is looking for an experienced Senior Frontend Developer with international experience.
Our client transforms complex information and data into insightful, innovative and attractive user experiences.
They partner with their clients to create high quality visual contents, combining visual communication, animation and interactivity. They offer a wide array of specialized solutions: infographics, motion graphics, data visualization, interactives, dashboard and presentation design and much more.
- Executing and developing interactive infographics, dashboards, builders and HTML5 presentations projects at the highest quality standards.
- Interacting with the design and project management teams to effectively deliver top quality results and manage clients expectations, timings and resources.
- Establishing technical execution timings and calendars.
- Training, supervision, development and time management of the Junior Developer.
- Communicating with clients and project managers on the technical aspects of each project.
Project Exeution Process Optimization:
- Auditing and optimizing the current execution processes for every type of product together with the creative and project management team.
- Defining detailed processes for every type of project with different levels of quality and complexity.
- Code optimization and recycling.
New Product Development:
- Evolving the current products based on the market´s and strategic needs.
- Proposing new products based on market research and new industry trends.
- Developing and executing new product development plans.
- 3 + years experience working in digital agencies with the highest quality standards
- Angular, React o Backbone.
- PHP + MySQL
- MongoDB (Meteor o Express (desired) / Firebase. (or MEAN). (Node).
- High attention to detail and heavy front-end expertise.
- Experience coordinating teams.
- Project Execution Methodologies.
- Good communication skills.
- Strategic Thinking + Leadership Experience growing teams and developing new business (Unit Leader)
- Permanent contract
- Competitive salary
- Team work
(+34) 93 231 00 00
(+34) 93 231 00 00
Talent Search People is an international recruitment agency based in Barcelona, Madrid and Lisbon. We provide highly specialised recruitment services within our four areas of expertise: Sales & Marketing, IT & E-Commerce, Native Speakers and Finance & Administration.