You can no longer apply to this job. This job is no longer available. Please contact us if you're interested in jobs like this one.
SEO Specialist with an Excellent Level of English
The client is a Business School based in Barcelona with a network of professionally accredited, high-ranking business school established in 1973. They are looking for an SEO Specialist with a native level of English to join their international team on the Barcelona campus.
As part of the Online Marketing Department, your responsibilities will include:
• Optimizing the global SEO strategy to improve the organic search ranking, organic traffic and conversion ratio.
• Monitoring and monthly reporting of organic search performance of the sites and top competitor sites.
• Performing deep keyword analysis to continue improving the global strategy.
• Identifying link-building opportunities to enhance high-quality external links.
• Identifying technical issues, which hinder the organic growth.
• Drive the inbound marketing strategy to increase organic traffic and engagement, and generate leads.
Showing a passion for online marketing, you will enjoy working in a fast-paced, international environment, demonstrating the ability to identify organic traffic growth opportunities and improve the SEO performance. You will have to be well organized with a results-oriented approach and excellent communication and optimization skills.
• Highly analytical in your approach, with a clear understanding of data and analytics.
• Have a digital mindset and a digital inbound marketing methodology.
• Ability to work cross-functionally with content, design, communications and online marketing teams to drive SEO strategies forward in a highly effective manner.
• Knowledge of rich snippets.
You also need:
• A bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
• A minimum of one year’s experience in search engine optimization.
• Experience with content creation and curation.
• Experience using SEO analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Google Keyword Planner, Ahrefs and complementary tools.
• Up-to-date knowledge of the best online marketing practices and tools.
• Native or advanced (C1) level of English.
What we offer:
• A permanent contract.
• 40 hour per week, Monday to Friday, on the Barcelona campus.
• Competitive salary based on experience and qualifications.
Floor van Houten
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 211)