You can no longer apply to this job. This job is no longer available. Please contact us if you're interested in jobs like this one.
Cornellá de Llobregat, Barcelona, Spain
Finance & Legal
Zimmer Biomet is one of the leading companies in the oral reconstruction market.
The company offers one of the implant dentistry's most comprehensive lines of implants and abutments, augmented by a growing line of site preparation and regenerative products.
- Prepare, review and distribute all hyperion templates deliverables Controllers to be filled before management discussion at the monthly meetings in order to review ongoing business. This includes P&L, BS, CF and HC reports.
- Coordinate and consolidate Budget/ LE within the controllers in order to produce Budget as requested in HQ and create and distribute templates for Budget to standardize controllers’ presentation to management among others.
- Prepare Revenue by Category Budget consolidation files, revenue roadmaps and related ppt slides for both EMEA subsidiaries and distributors in coordination with EMEA Sales Analyst in order to ensure timely submission of templates to HQ.
- Perform ad-hoc analysis in the budget and forecast procedures as requested.
- Perform analysis ad-hoc for management.. These one-timers do differ on duration and complexity. This analysis can cover any of the following areas: Sales, Marketing, Opex, Gross Margin, Ebitda, Products, among many others.
- Be an effective superuser for all EMEA Hyperion users in order to ease the implementation of the software and resolve ongoing issues. Provide guidance to the rest of EMEA users and resolve issues together with the administrator.
- Back up EMEA Sales reporting to both PBG and EMEA management in order to communicate duly sales across the organization.
- Assist and train about finance and sales reporting to EMEA employees in a cross-functional approach in order for them to be more knowledgeable, autonomous and able to answer management questions on these topics.
Bachelor degree in Business Administration. Master in Finance or equivalent will be a plus
Good command of excel
Accounting/ US GAAP knowledge
ERP knowledge, Hyperion preferable
Familiar with analytical tasks
Previous experience minimum of 3 years a similar job.
Stress resistant, able to work under pressure
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Successfully engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously
Effective teamwork skills
Detail oriented with strong organizational and analytical skills
- Competitive salary;
- Opportunity to form part of a dynamic, energetic and highly motivated team
- Social benefits
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (ext. 142)
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (ext. 142)
Talent Search People is an international recruitment agency based in Barcelona, Madrid and Lisbon. We provide highly specialised recruitment services within our four areas of expertise: Sales & Marketing, IT & E-Commerce, Native Speakers and Finance & Administration.