You can no longer apply to this job. This job is no longer available. Please contact us if you're interested in jobs like this one.
Internship in Billing / Practicas en Facturación
Cornellà de Llobregat, Spain
Nuestro cliente, miembro de un importante grupo multinacional, produce y distribuye todo tipo de gases industriales a nivel nacional e internacional.
Scope Of Responsibility:
- Part of order to cash process (supporting invoicing of delivered goods and services and resolving customer disputes of issued invoices).
- Support of customer service organization.
- To assure correct automatic and manual processing of customer invoices and to document and archive all relevant information.
- To enter and maintain customer specific billing and invoice delivery requirements, especially in the area of electronic invoice delivery, electronic data interfaces and public sector invoicing solutions.
- To assist correct internal accounting and reporting processes by accurate and systematic process application.
- To maintain and correct as needed the stock of equipment rented by the customers.
- To provide excellent customer experience and full legal compliance by receiving, investigating and processing specifically assigned customer disputes regarding billing issues, in support of the customer service organization and the sales department.
- Contribute to timely, accurate and satisfactory resolution of billing issues.
- Assist in avoiding repetition of issues by identifying and initiating remedy of root causes.
- Ensure compliance with SOX, VAT law and other legal rules applicable.
- Adhere to the key performance indicators of the department and the company.
English fluent, Spanish recommended
MS Excel and Word
Possibility to do an university agreement for 6 months
Starting date January 2017
500 euros gross per month
Talent Search People is an international recruitment agency based in Barcelona, Madrid and Lisbon. We provide highly specialised recruitment services within our four areas of expertise: Sales & Marketing, IT & E-Commerce, Native Speakers and Finance & Administration.