You can no longer apply to this job. This job is no longer available. Please contact us if you're interested in jobs like this one.
Query Agent with a native level ofDanish
El Prat de Llobregat , Spain
The client is an $11 billion technology leader that innovates the way the world communicates, connects and works. Our expertise is more important than ever as customers of all sizes look to improve productivity, maximize profitability and increase satisfaction. We do this for small and mid-size businesses, large enterprises, governments, graphic communications providers, and for our partners who serve them. We understand what’s at the heart of work – and all of the forms it can take. We embrace the increasingly complex world of paper and digital. Office and mobile. Personal and social. Every day across the globe – in more than 160 countries – our technology, software and people successfully navigate those intersections. We automate, personalize, package, analyze and secure information to keep our customers moving at an accelerated pace.
We have an exciting opportunity for a bilingual Danish/English candidate to join our friendly Finance Service Centre in the outskirts of Barcelona as a Query Agent.
The Query Agent’s main objective is to achieve the Query targets for his/her group. This is achieved by handling queries and issues in an effective and timely manner in line with policy. An operational role that also encompasses key relationships within XE (Country Teams, Management Team, BPO team, Partners Customers)
- To manage the resolution of Partner/ Customer queries within corporate guidelines, demonstrating the ability to react professionally in disputed or heated situations, creating solutions that not only meet with customer satisfaction, but also make Partners/Customers feel valued and keen to repeat business in line with T&C’s.
- To manage effectively designated work/stock levels to achieve targets SLA’s set escalate as appropriate.
- To ensure compliance with T&C’s and Business Rules and absolute compliance with corporate guidelines encompassing in particular ethical and financial rules.
- To encourage positive Partner behavior through feedback on QMS system.
- To ensure Partner compliance with Portal functionality where available.
- To provide TL with timely and accurate updates on his/hers aged and outstanding queries.
- To ensure strict adherence to IC Sarbox requirements
- Achievement of monthly/quarterly targets and SLA
- Regular communication to team leader
What we are looking for:
- University Level education (desirable)
- Fluency in Danish and English, both written and verbal.
- Self-motivated and willing to learn new skills
- Adaptable to a changing environment flexible with regard to working patterns
- Results / Target driven
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Excellent Customer Care skills
- Computer literate
- Committed approach to team work.
- Resilient under pressure and ability to quickly adapt to unforeseen work demands.
- Competitive salary and bonus scheme
- Generous relocation package
- Friendly and flexible work environment
- Flex salary programme
- Life and accident insurance
- Annual shop allowance
- Free Spanish lessons
Floor van Houten
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 252)