You can no longer apply to this job. This job is no longer available. Please contact us if you're interested in jobs like this one.
Payroll Specialist with an Excellent Level of Dutch
Our clients are a global leader dedicated to delivering excellence through HR consulting, HR outsourcing and HR technology.
As a recognized global HR services leader with more than 8,500 employes wordwide, they have offices in 35 countries on five continents, supporting customers in more than 100 countries.
As a member of the Operations Business Unit, you will be responsible for delivering HR payroll outsourcing (HRO) and technical maintenance (AMO) services to clients in line with the statement of services and the agreed services levels.
You will have the following responsibilities:
- Perform a correct and efficient payroll preparation and calculation, and ensure a timely and correct payment run
- Maintain, control and update complex personnel information and payroll data of clients in SAP HR
- Respond to and solve Personnel administration, Time management and payroll cases or issues, escalated by Tier 1 or coming directly from HR Business Partners at the client
- Advise and inform clients about implementation and use of employment law and help them to find solutions for administrative, payroll related and legal issues
- Have daily interactions with other departments and clients by phone and e-mail
- Build up and maintain a relationship of confidence and mutual respect with clients
- Continuously follow up on changes and updates in employment law
- Produce regular and on demand payroll reports and statistical information
We are looking for candidates with the following qualifications, experience and skills:
- Excellent Level of Dutch and English
- Bachelor's degree in HR, Business Administration or equivalent
- 2+ years of experience in Dutch or Belgian payroll activities
- Good knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel…)
- Knowledge of SAP HR or any other HR system is a plus
- Accurate in terms of quality and respect of deadlines
- Interest in HR and in developing professionally within this area
- Strong sense of integrity with an awareness of confidentiality and diplomacy
- Ability to organize work and priorities to meet deadlines with limited supervision
- Be a good analyzer and problem solver
- Incorporation date: from January
- Competitive Salary
- Contract: 3+permanent
- International business environment and opportunity to use foreign languages
- Relocation Package + one month of accomodation
- Free Spanish classes
- Flexible benefits package, including life insurance, health insurance, etc
- Work in a culture where you can achieve excellence in your career and develop to your strengths
- Professional trainings
- Young and dynamic office environment
(+34) 932310000 (ext.197)
(+34) 932310000 (ext.197)
Talent Search People is an international recruitment agency based in Barcelona, Madrid and Lisbon. We provide highly specialised recruitment services within our four areas of expertise: Sales & Marketing, IT & E-Commerce, Native Speakers and Finance & Administration.