You can no longer apply to this job. This job is no longer available. Please contact us if you're interested in jobs like this one.
European Sales Representative w/ Native Level of English for UK - Action Sports
Our client is an American Company based in the USA (California) that produces and sells a full 360 wrapped graphic aluminum skateboards. They are growing very fast in the market and they have already a leader position in this sector. In America besides having their Specialty brand for the action sports/boards sports market, they also have the license for the NBA, NHL and Seventy of America’s Top Colleges.
We are looking for a Sales Representative - Account Manager to expand into the European market by researching and developing new retail and corporate accounts. The position also involves working with aspects of marketing, to build the brands exposure brand image and to support the retailer base. Once a new account is opened, you will manage the account in order to meet all needs of the customer and provide them a high level of customer service.
In this position, you will report to the USA General Manager and your main duties will be:
- Utilizing pre-existing relationships and experience with retailers you have previously worked with
-Researching new accounts, locating hot market areas and who the players are
-Calling dealers and finding out as much info as possible
-Visiting all accounts to show them samples as part of the sales process and in store marketing support options
-Building files for each account visited and spoken with to develop proper distribution plans for the region
-Sales Associate should be compiling a list of accounts were we can send out boards/samples as needed. Once a dealer is established, you will be the support for that dealer (i.e. new orders, back orders, shipments - expectations and timing, etc.)
- Customer Service and Relationship development with accounts is critical
- There will also be the potential for working with accounts and distributors outside the UK region
- Working very closely with the USA, reporting sales and marketing information. So that strong sales and marketing plans programs are created and executed.
We are looking for someone with the following requirements and experience:
- 3 years minimum of previous sales experience in the Action Sports/Board Sports industry preferred. Experience working with the Sporting goods channel is a bonus.
-Consistently demonstrated track record of exceeding sales goals
-Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
-Working knowledge of Word, Excel and Outlook……..Power Point is helpful
-Ability to handle multiple projects and work in an autonomous environment with minimal direction or supervision
-Ability to prioritize daily, weekly and monthly workload
- Working with and having contacts with distributors in other countries is helpful
-Full Time contract + Possibilities to grow within the company
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (ext. 150)
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (ext. 150)
Talent Search People is an international recruitment agency based in Barcelona, Madrid and Lisbon. We provide highly specialised recruitment services within our four areas of expertise: Sales & Marketing, IT & E-Commerce, Native Speakers and Finance & Administration.