You can no longer apply to this job. This job is no longer available. Please contact us if you're interested in jobs like this one.
Mijas Costa, Spain
IT & E-Commerce
As one of Europe’s most dynamic and diverse holiday companies, the hotel chain design, develop and manage exceptional resorts worldwide offering a wide choice of holiday products
- Code HTML5 pages from defined designed concepts
- Build Reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- Collaborate with other team members ans stakeholders
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5 and CC3
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Strong Knowledge of web standards
Proficient understanding of cross-browsser compatibility issues and ways to work around them
- Able to work with Bootstrap
- Familiarity with differences in other HTML5 based views, such as ones in email clients
- Knack of adhering to best deign practices
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools
- Ability to demostrate other HTML5 Animation projects you have worked on.
Responsabilities will include the translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application, working with Bootstrap and Reveal.js frameworks to create animated HTML5 slides and presentations.
You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and helping refine how the application looks as well as how it works.
(+34) 93 231 00 00
(+34) 93 231 00 00
Talent Search People is an international recruitment agency based in Barcelona, Madrid and Lisbon. We provide highly specialised recruitment services within our four areas of expertise: Sales & Marketing, IT & E-Commerce, Native Speakers and Finance & Administration.