General Ledger Accountant with a Fluent Level of Italian
Our client is one of the world´s largest suppliers of films for pharmaceutical, medical devices, food, electronics and general packaging.
• Perform period end activities such as booking of journal entries, currency revaluation, depreciation, accruals and provisions, etc…;
• Perform inventory accounting and post adjustments;
• Ensure accurate and timely reporting of financial information, to internal or external parties, including group accounting, auditors and authorities (e.g. tax authorities);
• Balance sheet reconciliation and account maintenance;
• Ensure compliance with all internal and external accounting standards, laws and regulations, policies and procedures;
• Follow kp Business Services policies and rules, including travel and expenses;
• Ensure a proper documentation of work procedures is kept up to date, namely, in accordance with Standard process Model;
• Perform accounts reviews and provide explanations of variances;
• Prepare management reporting package and other packages;
• Support in the preparation of financial statements and tax declarations;
• Support planning, monitoring and coordination of closing process;
• Handling external and internal queries via email / phone;
• Coordinate or execute projects related to accounting and reporting;
• Provide support related to annual and interim audits in close cooperation with other departments and auditors;
• Prepare and support ad-hoc requests from external or internal customers in close cooperation with other departments (e.g. tax inspections);
• Be a backup of other team members, as required;
• Identify and execute efficiency improvements.
We are looking for a professional with the following qualifications, experience and skills:
- Fluent or native level of Italian;
- Advanced level of English;
- Bachelor degree in Accounting, Economics, Finance or similar field;
• 3+ years of work experience in GL;
• Experience in preparation of financial closings and fillings;
• Experience within a Shared Services Centre environment and transitions preferred.
- Proficiency in ERP systems and MS Office, namelu advanced MS Excel knowledge;
• Strong Team Work skills
• Good analytical, planning and organisation skills;
• Effective business writing and professional communication skills;
• Ability to work in an international global work environment.
- Salary from 18.000 - 22.000 euros gross / year;
- Full time contract (37,5h);
- Food allowance paid in the card;
- Health insurance;
- Flexible office hours (Monday to Friday);
- Opportunity of professional development.
+34 932310000 (ext. 218), +351 211450153