You can no longer apply to this job. This job is no longer available. Please contact us if you're interested in jobs like this one.
Customer Service Operational Representative
Amsterdam, Netherlands, The
The company is one of the major leaders in its sector. It specialises in modular plastic conveyor belts and related services and equipment.
As a Customer service operational representative you will:
- take ownership of transactional work in your dedicated languages;
- accurately service customer requests received by email or through customer portals;
- reply to customer requests primarily via email and occasionally phone;
- prioritise customer requests based on importance/urgency;
- proactively share pertinent customer information with industry teams;
- manage customer complaints and returns
- maintain up-to-date account and customer contact information;
- process quotes and orders by accurately following relevant policies and procedures;
For this role
- you should be business fluent, spoken and written, in two of the following languages: DUTCH, FRENCH, PORTUGUESE and GERMAN;
- you should have very good communication and organisational skills;
- you should be accurate and able to deal with a high work load.
- five days work week: form Monday to Friday;
- office hours: 8:30-17:00/ 9:30-18:00;
- competitive salary;
- international environment;
(+351) 21 145 01 53 (Ext.208)