Billing Specialist with Dutch and French
Barberà del Vallès, Spain
Leading Global enterprise for business process and document management. Also offers extensive business process outsourcing and IT outsourcing services, including data processing, HR benefits management, finance support, and customer relationship management services for commercial and government organisations worldwide.
As Billing Specialist your main responsibilities will be:
- Ensure an effective and reliable Billing process by following-up current Billing procedures on a daily basis to deliver Billing documents on time;
- Daily validation clearance of meter reading errors, contract errors, Partner Portal errors which are causing unbilled items.
- CFM activity
- Manual meter reading entry on behalf of customers/Partners
- Identifying system issues and logging Solution Manager tickets to resolve
- Ensure business targets on billing completeness, quality and timeliness are achieved.
- Driving connectivity to ensure billing quality
- Where problems cannot be personally resolved use judgment to forward issue’s as appropriate and manage their timely resolution.
- Following-up Billing KPI results and supporting any corrective actions;
- Escalate, to the next level, any unresolved billing issue’s in a timely manner.
- To ensure compliance with T&C’s and Business Rules and absolute compliance with corporate guidelines encompassing in particular ethical and financial rules.
- To ensure strict adherence to IC Sarbox requirements
We are looking for a person with the following skills:
- University Level education (desirable)
- Min of 3 years’ experience of Pan-European OTC Environment
- SAP experience. SAP/BW would be a plus.
- Order to Cash flow and VAT understanding experience.
- Fluent in Dutch and French
- Demonstrate a customer focused orientation
- Results / Target driven
- Self-motivated and willing to learn new skills
- Team Player
- Adaptable to a changing environment flexible with regard to working patterns
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Competitive salary
- Regular incentives and employee rewards
- 25 days holiday allowance for 2017 (set annually as per collective agreement), plus public holidays
- Free Company shuttle bus from train station to the Office
- Local employee discounts at shops and restaurants
- Free Spanish, French and English classes.
- Private medical care and onsite medical service
- Friendly international environment.
- Employee Social program that includes subsidized trips (Skiing in Andorra in winter, Costa Brava in summer), beach volleyball and more
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (ext.184)
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (ext.184)
Talent Search People is an international recruitment agency based in Barcelona, Madrid and Lisbon. We provide highly specialised recruitment services within our four areas of expertise: Sales & Marketing, IT & E-Commerce, Native Speakers and Finance & Administration.