You can no longer apply to this job. This job is no longer available. Please contact us if you're interested in jobs like this one.
Inside Sales (Milan) - TripAdvisor Restaurant Solutions Italy
TripAdvisor, the world's largest travel site, enables travelers to unleash the full potential of every trip. With approximately 661 million reviews and opinions covering the world's largest selection of travel listings worldwide – covering approximately 7.7 million accommodations, airlines, experiences, and restaurants - TripAdvisor provides travelers with the wisdom of the crowds to help them decide where to stay, how to fly, what to do and where to eat. TripAdvisor also compares prices from more than 200 hotel booking sites so travelers can find the lowest price on the hotel that's right for them. TripAdvisor-branded sites are available in 49 markets, and are home to the world's largest travel community of 456 million average monthly unique visitors, all looking to get the most out of every trip.
As an Account Restaurant Solutions Manager, you will be working in our SSC office in Barcelona and reporting to the Head Accounts Managers. Your objective will be onboarding the restaurants by telephone.
You will be responsible for:
- Management of a Portfolio of restaurants
- Make outbound calls and handle email communication with our customers in a programmatic coverage-based approach to support them to adopt and implement our solutions.
- Develop and maintain relationships with existing TA customers by providing guidance and assistance and providing necessary education to promote the value and benefits of our Solutions to enable business success.
- Activate or help activate some product features that have been purchased but not yet used by our customers.
- The role requires the ability to work independently to meet an individual sales quota
- Generate incremental revenue by systematic upselling TripAdvisor subscriptions, Identify cross-sell opportunities for TheFork solutions
- Co-browse with our customers on-line to demonstrate live how to adopt our solutions for business benefit
- Modify customer engagement skills accordingly to overcome objections and retain customers; identify solutions to issues and concerns.
- Distribute promotional materials to existing customers
- Triage appropriate queries to Customer Services
- Support customers through any credit card fails during contracts
- Work together with rest of sales teams in the pursuit of excellent results and flawless execution
We are looking for a professional with the following qualifications, experience and skills:
- Higher education in commerce and or restaurant business and, or hospitality
- Languages: native level of Italian and a good level of English and Spanish
- Minimum 1 years sales / account management experience in telesales or customer support experience in B2B online environment and / or leisure-restoration
- Plus requirements: experience with a restaurant
- Excellent sales, negotiation, customer service, nurturing, educating and communications skills
- Experienced at building effective customer relationships through positive communication, honesty and trust
- Not intimidated by technical interaction, co-browsing with customer on-line
- Knowledge with SalesForce program or with ContactCenter programs.
- Strong organizational skills
- Target driven and proven self-starter with ability to deliver on targets without constant supervision
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-performance environment with a hands-on approach and demonstrated ability to multi-task and think creatively
- Exhibits integrity through fair and ethical behavior towards other and a demonstrated sense of corporate responsibility and commitment
- Problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Communication skills
- Dynamic and perseverant person
- Oriented results
- Self-motivation and a proactive attitude to developing new prospects and closing deals is key to being successful in the role sales motivation and drive
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and tasks
- Competitive fixed salary
- International working environment
- Compensation for practicing sports in any gym in Barcelona
- Interesting discount in private health insurance
- Dining and leisure area + terrace
- Coffee point on each floor with coffee and tea for free
Ana Rita Mouro
0034 680 241 234