You can no longer apply to this job. This job is no longer available. Please contact us if you're interested in jobs like this one.
Alliance Sales Specialist with excellent English and a Northern European language
Our client is a company leader in the technology sector, always looking for improvements and innovation and relying on an international and dynamic team always offering the best service to its clients.
As an Alliance Sales Specialist, your main objective will to develop and nurture a strategic/mutually beneficial relationship with the partner or with a targeted set of resellers, distributors, Systems Integrators (SIs) and/or Independent Software Vendors (ISVs) and their ecosystem partners to drive additional revenue with joint sales efforts.
You will be responsible for:
- Supporting SI/O/ISV sale by analyzing opportunities, and communicating sales collateral and solution information.
- Performing all sales activities by engaging sales representatives in partnership with their presales and product specialist colleagues.
- Proactively influencing the SI/O to use company technologies; working towards cooperative mode with company account team.
- Proactively influencing SI/O to use company technologies and supports SI/O sales account teams during FPP (Firewall Pursuit Program).
- Creating new solutions with partners to drive incremental company revenue.
- Influencing other HR sales teams on partners' capabilities and merits.
- Creating, filling-in and managing of company funnel for deals with SI/O/ISV's by generating leads for partners and for the company in all our areas of business and customer segments.
We are looking for a person with the following qualifications, experience and skills:
- University or Bachelor's degree.
- Fluency in English, and another Northern European language. Dutch would be a big plus.
- Typically a minimum of 3 years of sales experience.
- Experience developing positive relationships and solving customer problems.
- Solid understanding of the category they represent and the market segment.
- Solid understanding of partner organization and market.
- Supporting partners/reseller sale by analyzing opportunities, and communicating sales collateral and solution information.
- Collaborative selling skills with partner on joint sales calls.
- Knowledge of pricing and advocates pricing options where appropriate to advance partner selling - discounts, allowances, rebates.
- Basic understanding of the IT industry, competing vendors, and the channel.
- Understanding of the company's organization operations, including key business rules, partner segmentation, key programs initiatives.
- Understanding of a core set of the company's products, software, and services.
- Able to communicate the strengths of the company's offerings, and overcome objections.
- Effective selling skills related to company's offerings by building strong relationships, and promoting the company's strengths.
- Able to develop account plans with partner to grow the company's share of the business.
- Partners effectively with others to ensure coordinated, efficient account management.
- Permanent contract.
- Attractive local employee benefits.
- Opportunity to work for one of the leading IT companies in the world.
- Competent and inspiring work environment
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 234)