You can no longer apply to this job. This job is no longer available. Please contact us if you're interested in jobs like this one.
Business Development Representative with a native level of Swedish
The company is a multinational company with more than twelve years of experience as a strategic partner to companies. With around 3000 employees at eleven national and international locations, the company offers a highly-qualified full service from a single source. Offering different solutions for service hotline, product advice, sales support, or address screening purposes.
The primary responsibility of the Business Development Representative is to increase the lead and opportunity pipeline for Inside Sales and Field Sales by executing outbound calls.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Generating, managing and the handover of leads and opportunities by developing and driving effective calling and selling strategies that are based on valid, customer-specific value propositions.
- Planning call strategy and action plan in alignment with the Inside Sales Team assigned.
- Executing effective prospecting efforts to maximize coverage of defined accounts.
- Driving proactive outbound call activity into net new contacts (e.g. lines of business).
We are looking for a candidate with the following qualifications, experience and skills:
- University degree or equivalent business experience, preferably in business or IT-related discipline.
- Native level of Swedish and high level of English.
- A minimum of one year experience in B2B demand generation or Tele Sales (ideally experience in business application software sales)
- Good IT/preferably business software knowledge and understanding of SAP solutions.
- Experience in high volume work environments including phone-centric work.
- Experience working with contact management software.
- Experience with business requirements in a particular industry is an asset.
- Proven sales drive.
- Strong customer focus and interpersonal skills to serve as a trusted advisor.
- Capacity to listen actively in order to identify prioritized customer needs
- Understanding of business challenges facing a defined industry and line of business.
- Ability to work independently with a strong drive for results.
- Strong facility with teamwork and an ability to learn and adapt quickly.
- Contract: 6 months + permanent.
- A dynamic, strongly expanding international enterprise with a high-quality service portfolio.
- A positive working environment with a state-of-the-art infrastructure, strong team spirit and social responsibility.
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 235)