Order To Cash with a native level of French
21.000 - 23.000 €
Our client is a multinational company specialized in the chemical and pharmaceutical sector. This position is for the Barcelona offices where many different nationalities are present.
The main Order to Cash Functions are the following:
- Perform immediate call to Customer and drive timely resolution or closure of standard collection related customer queries, complaint and feedback by email, fax, phone, etc.
- Proactively escalate problem accounts to the appropriate function to accelerate collection of overdue accounts
- Monitor execution of prenotification, dunning and other collection correspondence activities in accordance with Bayer policy and timeline.
- Receive and drive timely resolution or closure of standard collection-related customer queries, complaints and feedback through multiple source points (email, fax, phone, etc.) by liaising with appropriate internal Departments function (e.g. O2B for invoicing issues, CATI for Rebates/ Incentives, etc.).
- Review and facilitate customer account monitoring through conduct of customer reconciliation and coordination with AR Management for value adjustments and small write-offs and in adherence with Bayer policy.
- Escalate timely non-collectable items to next level for proper handling and monitor resolution.
- Contributor within O2C organization.
- Perform process controls (ICS,ICM,BPC) as prescribed in the desktop procedures.
- Update Country-Specific documentations.
- Identifying customers' needs, clarify information and providing solutions.
- Perform analysis and support resolution of issues related to incomplete orders and standard delivery blocks with internal teams and/or communications with customers.
We are looking for a person with the following requirements:
- University Degree or equivalent on Administration/Finance is a plus.
- 2-5 years of experience in Customer Service or other related Order to Cash processes.
- Native French skills (spoken and written) is a must.
- Fluent English skills (spoken and written) is a must.
- Advanced MS Office.
- Experience with ERP systems (SAP experience is a plus).
- Highly Customer oriented.
- Good communications and interpersonal skills.
- Competitive Salary + Flexible Salary + Social Benefits
- Stable position.
- Multicultural and international environment.
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 210)