You can no longer apply to this job. This job is no longer available. Please contact us if you're interested in jobs like this one.
Partner Business Manager with a native level of Dutch - IT Sector
Our client is a company leader in the technology sector, always looking for improvements and innovation and relying on an international and dynamic team always offering the best service to its clients.
As a Partner Business Manager, you will collaborate with various company leaders and partner with expert mentors. You will be responsible for:
- Achieving sales objectives through sales to new or existing partners.
- Providing resources and guidance to the channel Partners on where to play within emerging trends in Partner’s ecosystem in alignment with business priorities.
- Working with the Partner to create a mutually beneficial plan for the future.
- Driving end-to end revenue, profitability, and pipeline by implementing joint business plans and data-driven sales efforts with the Partner.
- Articulating both global and local business strategies to effectively “sell with,” “sell to,” and "sell through" the Partner, creating a scalable selling ecosystem.
- Developing basic knowledge of partner priorities, industry trends, IT landscape, IT investment strategy, priorities, and communicating value of the portfolios and solutions to better differentiate the company from competitors.
- Demonstrating business and sales leadership by building mutually beneficial relationships with one or many Partners to grow market share.
- Coordinating activities with the Partner, leveraging specialists when needed, including sales cadence, education, marketing, executive briefings, proactive forecasting, business planning, and client engagements. - - Driving marketing strategy through the customer.
- Enacting day-to-day strategy, programs, and systems with and on behalf of the Partner to assure accelerated financial outcomes and build partner loyalty.
- Tailoring selling solutions to fit the needs of the partner’s customer profile including products, services and technology alliances to achieve assigned quota.
- Possibly recruiting and developing business relationships with new partners, working to increase partner commitment.
- Working to ensure that partners are aware of, and compliant with, SBC requirements for Partners, including applicable legal obligations.
- Developing trusting relationships with partner contacts for the purpose of managing the customer relationship, identifying new opportunities, and selling products and services.
We are looking for a person with the following qualifications, experience and skills:
- Bachelor or Master degree in Business Studies, Engineering or similar.
- Experience or proven interest in sales through extracurricular activities, jobs or internships.
- Fluency in Dutch and English (both written and spoken).
- Minimum 2 years sales experience in a quota carrying sales role or business development experience.
- Experience in IT industry would be a big plus.
- Technology Acumen: Basic awareness of current technology trends and ability to articulate same to Partner.
- Sales Acumen: Able to influence the partner to take actions that create increased value.
- Account Management: Basic understanding of business and financial fundamentals to develop strategic plans with the partner.
- Portfolio Knowledge: Basic understanding of offered products and how they can deliver value to customers in contrast to competitors. Ability to select the best product for the customer’s needs, maximizing value.
- Partner Industry Acumen: Basic understanding of Partner industry, trends, competitors, and the channel.
- Partnering Acumen: Builds understanding of and relationships with partner and internal community among all types and levels of the business, integrating sales engagement efforts.
- Financial Acumen: Basic understanding of financial accounting concepts such as income statements, balance sheets, revenue projections, etc. to assess customer financial health, identify potential risks, and position value propositions of solutions.
- Sales Forecasting: Ability to look forward and anticipate partner needs, proactively forecasting sales quota and effectively bridging sales gaps.
- Communication: Professional, clear, and effective verbal and written communication. Strong presentation, inter personal communication skills on the phone and in person.
- Time Management: Ability to prioritize and effectively meet deadlines, effectively operate with high energy and flexibility in a constantly evolving team environment.
- Creativity and Entrepreneurship: Ability to innovate, think beyond proscribed solutions, and take proactive steps to advance sales efforts.
- Consistently demonstrate proactive activities within partner set to uncover new business and take ownership for existing opportunities.
- International orientation: eager to work in a global and international environment while interacting with various cultures.
- Competitive fixed salary with variable.
- Competent and inspiring work environment.
- Attractive local employee benefits.
- Opportunity to work directly for one of the leading IT companies in the world.
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 234)