Sales Operations Representative
At our client, providing amazing support that establishes trust for drivers and delivery partners-our community-is a core feature of their product experience. They invest in it and believe in providing the highest quality service executed in the smartest, most efficient way. Operations Support Representatives are all
about helping and educating drivers and delivery partners. They help people resolve their issues and turn unhappy users into our most passionate evangelists. The right candidate is always looking for unique and exciting ways to resolve problems with exceptional support and exceptional communication, ensuring that problems are resolved promptly while developing trustworthy relationships with our community. We are looking for someone with strong bias for action and autonomy to help us launch and grow our business in Valencia, Bilbao and Madrid.
What you’ll do:
- Grow number of delivery partners on the platform: acquire delivery partners, inform them about how to use the app, engage them to make a good use of the platform.
- Resolve complex problems for delivery partners quickly and with highest quality delivery using various support platforms (email, chat, phone)
- Be able to learn and master multiple systems (knowledge base and various contact management systems)
- Communicate quickly and effectively to various levels internally and externally to users as needed
- Be a subject matter expert on processes and may help internal CSRs as well as users with complex problem solving
- Triage urgent issues, escalate to appropriate stakeholders, and drive them to resolution as necessary
- Speed: Take ownership and do what it takes to get the job done.
What you’ll need:
- A bachelor's degree or college experience preferred.
- High level of English and Spanish
- Advanced MS Excel user.
- Incredible empathy and understanding of both riders and driver partners alike. You will be an advocate for apps users and are passionate about the community experience.
- Calm under pressure. You have excellent organizational skills, integrity, and great follow-through on tasks.
- Eloquence. You're eloquent and able to strike the perfect tone, whether you're explaining a new policy to riders or drivers, explaining the importance of certain complicated metrics, or responding to support issues over email.
- Passion. You are driven by helping others and being at the forefront of a highly visible, fast-growing brand.
- Exceptional reading comprehension and writing skills. Must be able to connect what users are asking for with answers to their true issues. You read quickly, process information quickly, and respond in writing with the highest level of grammatical excellence.
- Skills for handling many complex and urgent issues at once to efficiently resolve a large number of inquiries.
- Must work well in a team environment, contributing to a synergistic work environment where people learn from one another and continuously improve processes on behalf of users.
- You care deeply about the product and getting others excited to ride
and partner with our clients app.
- Competitive salary
- Career plan
- Flexible working hours
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 228)