Senior Supervisor with a Native level of French and Fluent level of English
De duración determinada
Our client is a global leader in training.
The company's Service Centre in Barcelona provides centralized training administration services for customers on a pan-European basis in more than 20 languages and 36 countries.
You will be responsible for:
- Managing and controling Training Administration aspects of a project, ensuring that defined and agreed deliverables are produced according to agreed schedules.
- Ensuring strong employee engagement within the team including: day to day oversight, motivation, conflict management, training, wellbeing and performance, by providing coaching and skill development.
- Being responsible for quality supervision by listening to calls, monitoring all types of transactions and providing feedback to agents.
- Ensuring appropriate performance management actions are taken.
- Taking ownership of escalated key points and provide updates to the team manager on any issues
- Recommending and implementing new strategies to improve efficiency and provide excellent customer service.
- Developing /maintaining proactive/effective business relationships, both internally and externally to ensure a seamless delivery of service.
- Financial tracking: Budget Control / Forecast.
- Ensuring proper communication / benchmarking and knowledge sharing between project teams.
We are looking for a person with the following qualifications, experience and skills:
- Native level of French and an advanced level of English.
- Experience in a similar position, previous experience in French market.
- Experience in customer service, LMS administration, BPO, training and development.
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Office tools.
- Knowledge of team strengths.
- Task issues tracking.
- High communication skills.
- Process oriented.
- Training and coaching skills.
- International company.
- Multicultural environment.
- Schedule: 08.00 - 17.00.
- Festive days (+120€).
- Transportation and day care.
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 210)