SEO Specialist with Native level of English
The client is a Business School based in Barcelona with a network of professionally accredited, high-ranking business school established in 1973. They are looking for an SEO Specialist with a native level of English to join their international team on the Barcelona campus.
As part of the Online Marketing Department, your responsibilities will include:
• Optimizing the global SEO strategy to improve the organic search ranking, organic traffic and conversion ratio.
• Monitoring and monthly reporting of organic search performance of the sites and top competitor sites.
• Performing deep keyword analysis to continue improving the global strategy.
• Identifying link-building opportunities to enhance high-quality external links.
• Identifying technical issues, which hinder the organic growth.
• Drive the inbound marketing strategy to increase organic traffic and engagement, and generate leads.
Showing a passion for online marketing, you will enjoy working in a fast-paced, international environment, demonstrating the ability to identify organic traffic growth opportunities and improve the SEO performance. You will have to be well organized with a results-oriented approach and excellent communication and optimization skills.
• Highly analytical in your approach, with a clear understanding of data and analytics.
• Have a digital mindset and a digital inbound marketing methodology.
• Ability to work cross-functionally with content, design, communications and online marketing teams to drive SEO strategies forward in a highly effective manner.
• Knowledge of rich snippets.
You also need:
• A bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
• A minimum of one year’s experience in search engine optimization.
• Experience with content creation and curation.
• Experience using SEO analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Google Keyword Planner, Ahrefs and complementary tools.
• Up-to-date knowledge of the best online marketing practices and tools.
• Native or advanced (C1) level of English.
What we offer:
• A permanent contract.
• 40 hour per week, Monday to Friday, on the Barcelona campus.
• Competitive salary based on experience and qualifications.
Floor van Houten
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 211)