Logistic Scheduler with an Excellent Level of German and French
Cornellà de Llobregat, Spain
Our client is a chemical multinational company with over 20.000 employees and operations in more than 50 countries. The Shared Service Centre has more than 450 people of different nationalities, supporting their business in Europe, with an excellent dedication in Logistics, Finance, Administration and Customer Service to all our customers.
As a Logistic Scheduler, your objective will be guaranteeing a good logistic workflow by ensuring timely deliveries without issue.
You will be responsible for:
- Obtaining relevant information regarding delivery requirements.
- Building lasting relationships with customer engagement team in order to identify areas for improvement.
- Scheduling to fulfill customer requirements based on orders received and forecast customers, to avoid process issues.
- Prioritizing redline and safety sensitive customers.
- Proactively following escalation guidelines.
- Optimizing trips to maximize key performance indicators to take into account: weekly plan allocations, deliver at Target refill, optimizing full loads where applicable, cluster customers to improve efficiency and optimizing larger trailers.
- Reacting to changes in resource/customer demand and reoptimising accordingly.
- Following agreed upon work process with regards to trip building.
- Following quality procedures in relation to reacting to “Emergency Response”.
- Liaising with contract Hauliers, country distribution managers, and other internal departments.
- Working safely and ensuring good housekeeping.
- Achieving all relevant safety targets i.e. by ensuring all incidents, near misses and equipment failures are reported in line with company procedure.
We are looking for a person with the following qualifications, experience and skills:
- Excellent level of German and French. A good level of English is required (internal communication).
- Experience with scheduling/planning.
- Experience with transport regulations will be a plus.
- Ability to work on own initiative and collectively as a team.
- Proven ability to identify customer needs and proactively respond.
- Good geographical knowledge.
- Effectively review own performance to ensure compliance to job requirements.
- Excellent PC skills.
- Ability to identify opportunities for improvements and make recommendations.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal with demonstrated ability to effectively interact with employees at all levels of the organisation.
- Demonstrate respect and professionalism when interacting with others.
- Stable offer in a stable company.
- Dynamic and international working environment.
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 214)