You can no longer apply to this job. This job is no longer available. Please contact us if you're interested in jobs like this one.
Procurement Coordinator with a Native Level of Polish
Cornellà de Llobregat, Spain
19.000 - 21.000 €
We are recruiting a Procurement Coordinator for a multinational company which offers possibilities of professional growth.
As a Procurement Coordinator you will be responsible for purchase order and transaccional support for the assigned country or country cluster.
> Order processing
- Creation of Purchase orders (PO’s) and Framework Orders (FO’s) against existing agreements.
- Creation of low value PO’s from sourced requisitions.
- Liaising with Procurement Buyers to ensure they progress bids for un-sourced and un-priced reqs over $5000.
- Tracking and chasing order confirmations for receipt, delivery and price.
- Raising PO amendments as/if required.
- Processing Request for Price (RFP) for un-priced orders.
> Discrepancy resolution
- Invoice discrepancy chasing, resolution and reporting.
- Ensuring queries are received, disseminated for resolution, processed and / or written off in accordance with the agreed monthly Finance cycles.
- Resolution of vendor data issues associated with invoice and discrepancy resolution.
- Liaising with Vendor master technicians to update Vendor Master Data (fax details, pay to details etc.) as required.
- KPIs reporting and other reporting.
- Fleet invoicing management.
- Potential backup for other countries.
We are looking for a person with the following qualifications, experience and skills:
- Business Education.
- Fluent in Polish (Native level) and English. Other European languages would be beneficial but not essential.
- Computer skills: Excel advanced required. Other computer skills, (Microsoft word, PowerPoint), would be beneficial.
- Preferably 2 years exposure to a Business/Office Environment (intern, work experience, etc.) preferably in Supply Chain / Finance function.
- SAP skills (preferably within a MM/FI environment) would be advantageous.
- One year in current role within the company is a plus.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Team player.
- Planning and prioritizing own workload to meet deadlines.
- Working under time pressure and as part of a team sharing workload.
- Competitive salary package
- Flexible working hours from Monday - Friday
- Opportunity to become a part of an international team
Floor van Houten
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 211)