You can no longer apply to this job. This job is no longer available. Please contact us if you're interested in jobs like this one.
Technical Support with Native German or French
Cornellà de Llobregat, Spain
Our client is a chemical multinational company with over 20.000 employees and operations in more than 50 countries. The Shared Service Centre has more than 450 people of different nationalities, supporting their business in Europe, with an excellent dedication in Logistics, Finance, Administration and Customer Service to all our customers.
This position supports the EU IG Supply Chain team and ensures accurate and timely two-way communications exist between the client system and the remote field device.
This is accomplished through the installations of new telemetry equipment as well as telemetry equipment repairs for existing installs.
It also includes the management of a list of telemetry faults, some of which are created based on a detection of faults, and others of which are created based on requests from the customers or other groups.
Fault management can include contact with the logistics teams to resolve power and phone issues, 3rd party hardware, software and communications providers, internal requests for field technician repair resources, and provision of support and advise to field repair technicians.
Resolution also requires complete, accurate, and readable documentation of issues in the trouble ticket system. The incumbent provides a number of administrative support services, such as, updating customer information in the DOLV3 system, creating and maintaining group work instructions, and executing small projects.
We are looking for a person with the following qualifications, experience and skills:
- High level of English and at least one other EU language (French or German).
- Proficient in multiple PC based applications in a Windows environment.
- Knowledge of basic electricity and sensor technology is preferable but not a must.
- Previous experience in the logistic area is preferable but not a must.
- Background in Maintenance preferred.
- Bright and motivated individual with the ability to work as part of a team.
- Good communication skills at all levels (ie confident, succinct, eloquent and clear) in documentation, via e-mails, telephone meetings (internal and external).
- High attention to detail / Accuracy / analytical skills.
- Must be a self-starter who takes initiative in learning and implementing new methods, concepts and/or technologies. Enthusiastic and Proactive : A ‘can do’ and ‘hands on’ attitude – willingness to accept challenges and innovative approaches.
- Able to work independently and unsupervised.
- Strong problem solving skills, data analysis and manipulation skills.
- Can confidently respond to continually changing priorities.
- Organised and able to multi-task/prioritise effectively to enable delivery of the objectives.
- Able to learn quickly.
- Ability to provide know how to solve technical problems and provide technical solutions for technicians.
- Stable offer in a stable company.
- Competitive Salary.
- Dynamic and international working environment.
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 235)