Junior German IT Consultant
Our client is an information and technology company, offering a full range of technology products, solutions and services.
To contribute to increased revenue by acting as a professional advisor to the customer or the sales team in the design of
smaller/medium scale technology solutions in well defined small to medium size assignments of low to moderate
- Technical Expertise: Acts as a technical expert and advisor regarding customers’ IT Infrastructure environments and related migration strategies, liaising with other colleagues to leverage best practices and seek guidance where
appropriate to best perform the assignment.
- Translation of Customer Needs: Runs high-level to in-depth analysis of customer requirements based on identified needs, makes feasibility studies and demonstrates the value of Company solutions and offering. Defines and
agrees an affordable technical scope.
- Solution Design: Takes responsibility for the definition, design, configuration and sizing of smaller/medium scale
solutions or parts of larger solutions that balance between Company’s interests and customers requirements, including
a convincing and accurate documentation.
- Risks Benefits: Identifies, assesses and clearly articulates the risks, impact, costs and benefits related to the solution in cooperation with finance and bid-support where required.
- Implementation: Partipates in project-based implementation of solution in compliance with external and/or internal methodologies, tools and procedures.
- Customer Presentations Training: Prepares and performs presentations and leads workshops internally and to customers at middle management level to influence and convince on recommended approaches and solutions. Trains customer’s staff and partners as required.
- Customer Relationships: Maintains multiple relationships with customer’s staff at middle level to understand current and future needs and identify new business opportunities. Represents Company and Company's reputation at customer forums and events.
- Knowledge Acquisition Sharing: Enhances personal portfolio of expertise in line with Company offering and strategy. Makes an ongoing contribution.
- Specialist university degree or equivalent education.
- Previous experience in business analysis/consultancy desirable
- Contract with the company;
- Competitive salary;
- Opportunity to join an expanding company.
Talent Search People is an international recruitment agency based in Barcelona, Madrid and Lisbon. We provide highly specialised recruitment services within our four areas of expertise: Sales & Marketing, IT & E-Commerce, Native Speakers and Finance & Administration.