Senior Accounting Technician with High Level of English
Our client is a well-known multinational company operating in the retail real estate sector.
As a Senior Accounting Technician you will be responsible for ensuring timely execution and control of accounting operations and statutory reporting of companies in IFRS and Local GAAP (Portuguese).
Your main tasks will include:
- performing monthly end closing activities for companies of the group or third parties;
- processing invoices from suppliers;
- controlling of accruals and deferrals;
- balance sheet reconciliation and account maintenance;
- supporting with consolidation of financial statements;
- reporting to the business and clients;
- providing accounting support to different markets.
We are looking for a professional with the following qualifications, experience and skills:
- Academic Background in Accounting, Management or Finance (preferential);
- 3-5 years experience in Accounting or Finance;
- Good knowledge of IFRS and local GAAP (Portuguese);
- Fluent level of Portuguese (minimum C1);
- Fluent level of English (minimum C1);
- Strong analytical skills;
- Great attention to detail.
- Competitive salary;
- Opportunity for professional growth;
- Opportunity to join a multinational company.
(+351) 21 145 01 53
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 209)