You can no longer apply to this job. This job is no longer available. Please contact us if you're interested in jobs like this one.
Payment Specialist Agent with High level of Dutch
Our client is a leading international service provider that thrives on digital technology.
The Payment Specialist Agent will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Interaction with payment partners to ensure the accurate and timely processing of payments by credit card, debit card, bank transfer, loan and leasing;
- Processing of customer related queries concerning payments, refunds, VAT related changes, amending and re-printing invoices, raising credit/debit memos and reconciliation;
- Liaison and key support role for Sales, Sales Support, Finance on daily operational issues, problem escalation and resolution.
We are looking for a person with the following qualifications, experience and skills:
-Excellent written and verbal Dutch and English communication skills.
- Experience in Customer Service or Digital industry is a plus.
- Strong solve problem-skills in order to deliver customer focused solutions.
- Analytical skills.
- Ability to work quickly and efficiently under deadline pressure.
- Work autonomy.
- Attention to detail.
- You are flexible and committed.
- Start of an International career;
- You'll be joining an Award winning team;
- Possibility to work with prestigious brands;
- Be part of an Innovative and forward thinking company;
- Lisbon is a great place to live and work.
- Attractive base salary, food allowance and bonus system a weekly working time of 40 hours (full time) in shifts from Monday to Sunday between 07:00 and 22:00
- Implementation / assistance with all official applications
- Support in the search for accommodation
- Rental cost refund for the first 3 months (up to 400 euros per month)
- Airfare refund for international applicants(up to 250 euros)
And much more...
Ana Rita Mouro
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 305)