You can no longer apply to this job. This job is no longer available. Please contact us if you're interested in jobs like this one.
Customer Service agent with a High Level of German
Our client is a leading international service provider that thrives on digital technology.
As a Gaming Support Agent, your main objective will be to improve the customer experience by sharing consumer feedback and recommendations to the client:
You will be responsible for:
- Basic hardware requests regarding Consoles and Computer Games
Ex.: Customer can hear the game, but not see
- Where to find the next store to buy the Game
- Account management
- Apps on tablets
- Keyboard connection via Bluetooth
- Use of computer
- How to download service status
- Account passwords
- Buying games with accounts; prepaid codes
- Hardware questions
- Issues with interrupted or not working games on specific console and Windows PCs
We are looking for a person with the following qualifications, experience and skills:
- Excellent level of German and English.
- Experience in Helpdesk, IT or Customer Service is a plus
- Feel passionate about the gaming industry and be an active gamer
- Show strong logical thinking, good communication and team player
- Have consumer oriented mind-set and willingness to provide the best service
- Have technical knowledge and technical support experience will be considered a plus
- Start of an International career;
- You'll be joining an Award winning team;
- Possibility to work with prestigious brands;
- Be part of an Innovative and forward thinking company;
- Lisbon is a great place to live and work.
- Attractive base salary, food allowance and bonus system a weekly working time of 40 hours (full time) or min. 25 hours (part time) in shifts from Monday to Sunday between 08:00 and 20:00
- Implementation / assistance with all official applications
- Support in the search for accommodation
- Rental cost refund for the first 3 months (up to 400 euros per month)
- Airfare refund for international applicants(up to 250 euros)
And much more...
(+351) 21 145 01 53